Weekend in the Sticks

This weekend I took this with me
To visit the Brown's in the Iowa Sticks.
(Shane, Carey, & Princess Josie)
This is Josie, who turned 4 today. And she had a birthday party this weekend. She is super cute, and just a little bit (whole lot) to smart for her own good.
Mo & I got up there after a 3 hour drive thru the Iowa country side. When we got there Josie, is usually so excited to see me, she runs up and gives me a great big huge hug, and can't stop talking to me. This time. It was like I wasn't even there. It was all about Tah-Tah's friend.
Saturday we went to run some errands, and on our our way, we stopped to see some of these. Just up the road from the Brown's are some goats that the owner couldn't keep fenced in, so they just roam free between to farms (one is abandoned).

Later on that afternoon we went back and the girls got to feed the
goats. They LOVED IT!!


Later on that afternoon we went back and the girls got to feed the
goats. They LOVED IT!!
Saturday night we had a bonfire (sorry no pics) and Sunday we woke up and went to church and then Josie's Princess party. We had to leave early, so I don't have any pictures of that either, but it was a wonderful time. Mo behaved herself, and Josie had a wonderful time with Tah-Tah's friend "Mo"!!
Buddy the drinking dog, didn't not get to make the trip. He had to stay home with Gabe, and Ruth. when I got home on Mother's day, I got lots of kisses, and lots of snuggles, on the couch.

2 Comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time,
Josie is probably still saying "Hey Mo"
I'm sure Josie will hav elots of stories to share with her parents, friends and any one who will listen about Mo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home