Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there.
I am not techniclly a mother unless you count my dog, which won't be buying me a present. But I do help all of you who are mother's out there have a great day. It is truly a special gift to be a mother.
When your children are younger, you are the whole world to them. You are the most beautiful person in the world to them. You are the one they want when they are hurt, when they are happy. You get to teach them everything you know. You get to help make them into the people they will become.
When your children are grown up, you might feel like they don't need you as much anymore, but they do. They just need you in different ways. They need you to pick them up when they fall down. They need you to come and visit and take care of the grandkids. They need to just know you are still their mom.
I have a great mother. I feel blessed every day to have the mother that I have. I wrote a post about My Mom recently. So I won't go on about her here. I don't do a very good job of sending her cards for her Birthday, or for Mother's day. And she has everything she could want or need, except for a reconcilation with my brother (which if I could make happen I would, but I only have so much magic, and it doesn't cover the impossible). So this year, I found this really cool opportunity to do something different for her for Mother's Day. I adopted an animal from the Henry Doorly Zoo.

Buddy wasn't to happy about me apopting another animal even if it was for Nana Sheri, until I explained to him that it wasn't going to come and live with us. It would still live in the house it lives in now, so he wouldn't have to share his toys, or make room in our bed for the bear. Then he was all for it, and thought it would be a great present for Nana Sheri.
So mom from Buddy and I Happy Mother's Day. We love you tons, and are so happy to have you in our lives.
I am not techniclly a mother unless you count my dog, which won't be buying me a present. But I do help all of you who are mother's out there have a great day. It is truly a special gift to be a mother.
When your children are younger, you are the whole world to them. You are the most beautiful person in the world to them. You are the one they want when they are hurt, when they are happy. You get to teach them everything you know. You get to help make them into the people they will become.
When your children are grown up, you might feel like they don't need you as much anymore, but they do. They just need you in different ways. They need you to pick them up when they fall down. They need you to come and visit and take care of the grandkids. They need to just know you are still their mom.
I have a great mother. I feel blessed every day to have the mother that I have. I wrote a post about My Mom recently. So I won't go on about her here. I don't do a very good job of sending her cards for her Birthday, or for Mother's day. And she has everything she could want or need, except for a reconcilation with my brother (which if I could make happen I would, but I only have so much magic, and it doesn't cover the impossible). So this year, I found this really cool opportunity to do something different for her for Mother's Day. I adopted an animal from the Henry Doorly Zoo.

Buddy wasn't to happy about me apopting another animal even if it was for Nana Sheri, until I explained to him that it wasn't going to come and live with us. It would still live in the house it lives in now, so he wouldn't have to share his toys, or make room in our bed for the bear. Then he was all for it, and thought it would be a great present for Nana Sheri.
So mom from Buddy and I Happy Mother's Day. We love you tons, and are so happy to have you in our lives.
Labels: Family, Relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home