And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer of LOVE!!

Peace out all my brothers & sister reading this. It is the summer of love at the Chrouser Compound (can I say that I totally love that everyone is calling it this now).

Adrienne in honor of your awesome idea, I was researching some outfits (at work don't tell anyone). And I came up with some other ideas.

I am putting together a band.

1st on the Jingle Fish
is Adrienne B.
Next up on the Accordian
is
Sister Sautter



Following Sister Sautter is


Bubba on the Maraca's , & Ash S on the Triangle.
Grooving out on the slide whistle with them
is PD!!


And following up is the far out sound of Nat Fel
on the Ukulele
I am the band manager, Sheri C is the property manager!!

Come one come all and be ready to groove out in a far out way!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Love the idea!
Everyone else will be groupies.
But there are no drummers or bongo players?

July 24, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

They didn't sell drums or bongo @ Target.com where I found the rest of the instruments. Sorry. Although they did have a gong??? Hmm, that could be interesting.

July 24, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Love it!

July 24, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Who is charge of the ear plugs?

July 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger allie.skelton said...

i hate to inform you, but i'm not musical.

July 25, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Allie, don't worry I don't really think anyone "In the band" is that musical. I am sure you will all stink equally.

July 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home