And Baby Makes Three

Monday, July 6, 2009

Buddy is MAD at me!!

I came home from celebrating my 4th of July, and Buddy had fleas. But he needed a haircut and I bought a small electric trimmer thing. So I was trimming him with the guides on. You know the ones that are supposed to keep people like me from getting to close. And as I was trimming him, and doing a good job I might say, my dog must have got bit by a flea, and wiggled and I got a big gouge of hair out of him. So I had to trim him super close the rest of the way too, and now he just looks super silly. Oh yeah, and he would only let me trim his body, so his face is still long, and his legs still have his hair on it.

I will NOT post any pictures, I don't want this remembered forever. But I do feel sorry for the little guy. Thankful his hair grows pretty fast, so it won't be this way for too long.

But for now my little dog is pouting, and mad at me. He went outside, and Abby was there, and he was louder then usual. I think he was tell her what a bad mom I am!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home