100 .... & Counting!
So this is my 100th post. It seems like just yesterday that I started blogging. Since everyone that reads my blog is family, except 1 (hey April). I didn't really know how to celebrate. I don't want to do a 100 things to know about me. All you need to know is 1, I am FABULOUS!! I didn't want to do a big episode like killing someone (hello Grey's Anatomy) or any of the other cheesy ways that shows celebrate their 100th episode. So what does that leave?
I guess instead of making a big post of things about me, I will just post some of my favorite pictures.
1 shot down on my 30th Birthday. Not sure how many came after that one.
Mo, Carrin Me, & Megz!

Noah asleep in the car. Not sure
where we were coming from.

Spencer B. Holding off the Paparazzi at an early age.

Miss Thang @ G&G Schuler's. She
was so young and still always looking
for trouble. She started at a young age.
Carey B. & me. We are BFF's (if it is still ok
to call someone that when you are 32.)
And of course Buddy!!

4 Comments:
Congrats on 100 posts. Nice pics.
always nice to remember
Hey!
Congrats on 100. Great pics!
Great Pics! All the kids are so little and cute!
Aw, I love the pics of the kids when they were smaller!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home