Naughtiest Dog Contest!!
I think I have the naughtiest dog in the world. If there is a contest I am pretty sure he would win. Well it would be kind of close with Lucy (Carrin's Dog).
Today we were having a great day. I have let him be outside a lot. He loves to just run around the back yard. He had just come back into the house. I was sitting on one of the couches. Just watching him play with one of his millions of toys. And he gets up walks toward the front door, (I am thinking he is looking for Gabe to play with) and squats and starts peeing!!!
Are you kidding me!! He has been doing so good.
See his previous owner, never trained him, so until Buddy came to live with me, he just got to pee and poo where ever he wanted (I know gross right?). It has been quite the long road to get him potty trained, and just when I think he is doing really good, NOPE!!
So I have taken all his toys away, and put them up out of his reach. And I won't be giving him anymore alcohol, until he get it under control. Am I being to hard on him?
Labels: Buddy

1 Comments:
Poor Buddy. Good luck with it all. Tough love hurts sometimes but has to be done.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home