And Baby Makes Three

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tag Your It!! (No Tag Backs!!)

Quite a while ago my sister Tagged me in a blog and I have been on blogging vacation. Ok not really, but I just haven't really had anything to say lately. I know I can't believe it either so I thought just so no one started wondering if I had fallen off the earth here it goes.
Of course there are rules,

1) Mention the person who nominated you my sister unit Carrin

2 ) List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.
1) Reese's PB cups. (there is nothing better then PB & Chocolate. Umm Yummy!!)
2) Having a little kid run their fingers through my hair. (my sister's girls always used to
play with my hair when I had longer hair. Now that we all have short hair it doesn't
happen anymore, but it was always so fun to have them run their fingers thru my hair,
and come up with the most ridiculous looks and they thought they were beautiful)
3) Puppy kisses. Every morning Buddy wakes me to tell me he has to go potty with kisses. I
hate it, but I love it too. It always puts a smile on my face.
4) Dr Pepper. Oh the Doctor is in. I love the spicy bubbly feeling of my first Dr Pepper of the
morning. Some people like Coffee, I like Dr P.
5) Little kids laughing. I loving the sound of ANY little kid laughing. Whether from me
tickling them, or from swinging high, or running around a tree outside. It doesn't matter
why they are laughing, as long as they are laughing. There is nothing better.
6) Family. I love my family. As disfunctional as they are, they are something that makes me
happy. Extremely happy.
3) Tag 6 blogs. Well I only have 6 people who follow me, so I will tag all of you!! Not that you have to do it. It was just something to put out here since it had been awhile. Hope you all have a great weekend.


Italic

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

At least Buddy wakes you up in the morning with kiss because he has to go potty and not potty because he wants kisses!

May 29, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

True that. True That!!

May 30, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home