Grillin' & Chillin'
Ok it is summer time, and with the summer comes the grilling out.

I love food on the grill. I don't know why but it just tastes so much better.
So once a month at work we grill out for the boys. We usually start in April, and run thru September. Today I grilled out chicken for the boys.
I marinated it in Herb & Garlic, and Lemon Pepper marinades. (Not mixed together, I gave the boys a choice.) I started the marinade on Monday and let it go till this morning. Let me tell you I am becoming quite the queen of the grill. I have perfected my talent. The chicken was so tender, you could cut it with a fork. The flavor was all the way thru the chicken. It was perfect.About a month ago I made pork chops on the grill at home. I am not a big fan of pork chops, but these were superb. I made Toby some steaks the other night when he came over and caulked my leaky window. He said they were so good. He went to a local steakhouse that weekend, and had a steak, and he said it wasn't any near as good as the ones I had made. I am pretty proud of my grilling talent. I will have to show you all how good I am someday. But I figure if I can make 13 boys happy with my grilling/cooking, I should be pretty proud. They aren't usually that easy to please.
Labels: Work

2 Comments:
Good, guess that emans you're in charge at the cottage come August and G & G anniversary!
If you can please 13 boys then it sounds like you are doing something right!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home