Weekend!!
So this weekend, has been a little crazy.
I got done with work on Friday, loaded up the dog, and headed to Carrin & Todd's. I played volleyball Friday night, and then had to wake up early Saturday to go to Megan's last volleyball game of the season.
Then we rushed back to Carrin & Todd's to get the girls ready for their dance recital. I didn't get any good pics, because you can't take pics with a flash.
Then headed home, but first stop for the Mexican food. Then picked up the dog from Carrin & Todd's loaded up the two girls, and met Toby and Kaylee at my place. The girls played outside for a little bit, and then came inside to play the Wii. I discovered there is water in bedroom. All the clothes in my dresser were SOAKED!! The floor in front of the dresser is soaked. (Still in the process of moving everything out of my room.)
Stayed up late watching a movie. Woke up! Made pancakes for the girls. Threw the girls in bathtub. And this is what happened.
Morgan was getting out the tub, and slipped and chipped her front tooth. She screamed for a good minute. (It is not really easy to dry off an 8 year old when they are screaming and crying). Once she calmed down, I gave her some ice to suck on to make it feel better. It seems to have worked. She hasn't said anything about it for a while.
If I keep this up the kids won't be able to spend time with me anymore!!
Labels: Family

2 Comments:
Don't bet on it, she doesn't look like she none the worse for wear and Carrin won't pass up a chance for time alone!
The kids will always want to spend time with Tah Tah no matter what.
I agree with your mom. Carrins not going to give up a sitter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home