So, So, I am not even sure what the word is right now
I have no tolerance for Cheaters. That is what I blame for breaking up my parents, and so I have seen the hurt, felt the hurt, and felt the hatred first hand.
Why am I telling you this you maybe asking. Well I was just talking with Toby and he told me an unbelievable story, and it really pisses me off that these people would put Toby, Brandon and all the rest of us that considered them friends in the postion they have put us in.
B used to go to school with this guy, J, he married a girl A. A had 2 kids by another guy, that J adopted. Since B and Toby are bros, and Toby and I were dating and are still friends, we all became friends, and hang out. J and I don't always get along, but he is a pretty decent guy most of the time. He and A now have 4 kids, her 2 J adopted, and 2 more. J is the one friend that B and Toby have that always helps them out. If they are moving, or have a side job, or just doing a project, he will help out if they need it. Most of theirs will not.
So in the last couple of weeks, A has been coming over the B & E & Toby's house, (Toby lives in B & E's basement). A & E are "friends". As it turns out the only reason A has been wanting to come over to hang out with E is because of their neighbor T. T is not a good guy. He had a girl that was friends with Toby & B, but he beat her. She had kids, and he wouldn't let them live with him and her. He is just an ASS. I have never liked the guy AT ALL. He makes my skin crawl. Truely. Toby knows if he is around I won't be. He isn't really a fav of Toby's but he lives 2 doors down, so sometimes T will just walk down and stop by.
Turns out A & T are screwing. Yup that is right they are doing it. Ok I am all for having some fun, but NOT that kind of fun with someone other then YOUR HUSBAND!! Not only is that so totatlly wrong, but think about the position you are putting B & Toby in. Do they hang out with Tony, or do they tell him he is no longer welcome at their house, because J is their boy? Does E then end her friend with A. E who is always so concerned about B cheating on her. How can you cover for this girl? Think about how you want everyone to tell you if B is cheating on you. Maybe then you shouldn't help this girl out. How can you lie like that to someone? What am I supposed to do the next time, I see A? I don't want to talk to her. I can't kick her ass, (I am a big wimp), but I sure don't want to hang around with someone like that anymore.
I will say that I could never cover for someone. My best friends ex fiance told me at one point that He and I WOULD do it sometime. (I turned around and told Carey this.) He was dead serious. We all used to hang out, and there were times, when she would be on her way home from work, and I would go over before she got there and it would just be him and I. I never flirted with the guy. I got along with him great, but never like in a sexually, flirty kind of way. Telling Carey was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. I knew that telling her would hurt her extremely and could end our friendship, but I also knew I cared about her too much not tell her. She stayed with him for a little while longer, but our friendship never waivered. Needless to say I didn't hang out with just him anymore. But it still baffles me to this day that anyone could hurt someone like that.
If you aren't in love with someone anymore leave them, but cause that much hurt. Not just to your husband, but think of what it is doing to all your supposed friends now too. A little fun, isn't worth this much hurt.
Sorry this was just on my mind. Probably isn't worded the best, but I just had to get it off my chest. I think people suck!!

2 Comments:
Little hard to follow with all the alphabet soup goung on but I understand what you are trying to say and couldn't agree with you more.
I too am so, so. SO... when it comes to things like this. If you don't want to be with that person anymore leave hbefore you cheat on them. And never drag your friends into it and expect them to cover for oyu or choose sides.
A lot of initials going on in that story!
Cheaters never win in the end.
It's not always the easiest thing to do, trust me. Leaving before things get to that point (cheating) is the right way to go. Too bad all the friends have to be put in the middle.
And I think E is a huge hypocrite if she doesn't kick this "friend" to the curb.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home