And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Have you ever.....

Had one of those moments where things just all of a sudden, come in to prosepective?

I have always loved kids. Kids love me. I am not sure where this comes from. But for as long as I remember, I have baby sat, and played with kids. (not in the scary guy with the candy in the van kind of a way).

On Friday I realized I was made to be a Mom.

My roommate was having some work done on the sidewalk outside, and my dog sits right under where they were going to working. I got all worried about Buddy, because I didn't want my baby to be under any stress. So I ran home, and picked up my puppy, and took him to work with me, so he could run around and play with all the boys at work, and so the noise, wouldn't stress him out.

As I was hanging out with my baby, I realized that my nature, is to care for people. To love them, to encourage them, to help them grow, and to make things just a little brighter, or a little more fun. I love kisses, I love snuggles, I love going down the slide at the park, and swinging on the swings. I am not against playing with play doh, or barbies, or even ring around the rosey. I love watching Disney movies, I can even stomach a Hannah Montana show or two.

Anyway the point of this is, well there is no point to I guess, it just has made me thinking about all this, so I thought I would share it with anyone who cares to read.

Thanks for your time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Maybe you should check into Big Brother/Sisters.

July 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home