My Favorite Cousin
In honor of one of my favorite people's birthdays this month I thought I would post a little blog about her. This is my cousin Deanna. She is my favorite cousin. (Sorry everyone else)
She is 9 months younger then me. We are really similar in a lot of ways, but totally different in others. When we were in high school (before email, texting, and Facebook) we would write letters to each other. Then after I moved down here we gradually started to become closer. Now today we email back and forth a couple of times a week.
I have gone up to visit her a few times. And have meet and started to get to know her boyfriend Nick. He is a totally awesome guy, and I am so glad they found each other. I think they are about as perfect a match as you can find.
Dee and I have traveled to visit my mom a few times. We have gone to a couple of Packer games, and this year we went to visit our cousin Allie at her college in Madison. She makes an time you spend with her fun. She has so much energy. You can't help but be drawn to her. Although sometimes just watching her go makes me tired. She is outgoing, and loves to be on the go. In addition to all that she is one of the best friends a person could ask for. She always listens. And when she has the advice she gives it. I couldn't imagine not having her as part of my weekly routine.
And I have one more reason to be grateful for her. Recently because of her I met Dave, and so far that has been a really good thing.
Happy Early Birthday Deanna. Thank you for being the best cousin a girl could ask for!!
Labels: Family




2 Comments:
Don't forget about the Godfather
I'm glad you only have one fave sister to choose from!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home