And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Buddy,

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of when you came to be mine. I know in some way since the day Toby picked you up from the breeder for Kaylee, you were always mine. I remembering going over to Toby's house when he first got you and seeing how tiny you were. You could fit in my hand. Even then you were so sweet, and cuddly.

Over the last year you have made me so happy. It is so nice to come home from work every day and be greeted by you. You are just waiting to jump into my arms and give me kisses. You run around like crazy, and are so happy to see me. It still makes me laugh after a year.

I love all your crazy puppy behavior. The way you LOVE to play. The way you love snuggle. The way you give me kiss when you are really truly happy.

I know people say you are totally spoiled, but I know you and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are the light of my life, and have made me happier then I have ever been.

Thank you for coming into my life one year ago yesterday. I hope we have many more years to come.

Your Mama

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Dear Buddy
Congratulations on making it one year with TaTa. I would bark, jump around, smoke and drink if I lived with her too. She's lucky to have you in her life and don't let her tell you any different.
Grandpa George and I love you too and we're glad to see you whenever you visit. Take care of her Buddy and remember- She's only human

September 29, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home