And Baby Makes Three

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Dog

My dog is white.

My dog is named Buddy.

My dog loves attention. I mean loves attention. If you aren't talking to him, petting him or playing with him he will remind you he is there and you forgot him.

My dog sleeps under the covers with me.

My dog likes to drink beer (unless Nana Sheri & Grandpa George are around)

My dog has 3 girlfriends (Abby, Jade & Angel)

My dog is SUPER sweet.

My dog gets so excited when I come home he seriously can't control himself.

My dog loves me just the way I am no matter what I do. He accepts me as me.

My dog gives me tons & tons of kisses every day.

My dog is the cutest dog in the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home