And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank God!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the food. The family, and most of all the pumpkin pie.

This year I have so many things to be thankful for.

1. My health. I have not had any problems with my illness in a good 6 to 9 months. Of course I still get every other little bug that comes along, but my major health problems have not been an issue for some time. Thank God!!

2. My family. Everyone is happy, healthy, and made it thru another year. It has expanded to, and will expand yet again next year.

3. Having my own place. I am so glad to have my own place with my things. I was so excited, I couldn't till after Thanksgiving to put up my tree. I put it up last weekend.

4. My dog. He has been with me for over a year. I thought after awhile the fun of it would wear off, and we would get bored with each other. But that hasn't happened yet. He still makes me smile every day. And he still loves me as much as the first day I brought him home.

5. New relationships. I am having so much fun getting to know Dave. He makes me laugh, and he doesn't make me cry. For those two things I am so thankful. I look forward to seeing where things go.

6. This year I am thankful I have a job. Working in the industry I work in has been a little stressful this year. The new housing market hasn't been the most stable this year, so every day I get to come to work is a good day.

7. Last but not least I am thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with one of my favorite people. Deanna. I am so glad that we are more then just cousins. In this last year I think we have become closer then we were. She has had an exciting year, and I have enjoyed hearing about every one of them.

Being so far away from my parents, and my sister having her own family we usually do "Our" Thanksgiving, the weekend after. so it is nice when someone invites me to celebrate Thanksgiving with them. I have celebrated with my friend Teri and her family, with my friend Carey and her family (a couple of times I think), last year, I got to host my mom, and sister and Carey, I have been out to my uncle Mick's a couple of times, and this year, I get to go to Dee's and see all my cousins I don't get to keep in touch with like some others.

So it will be a great year to remember all the things that I am most thankful for. And if you are reading this you are one of the things I am thankful for. I hope you are enjoying a great holiday with those people you are most thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home