Top 5!!
I just had one of the best Thanksgiving weekend. It is definetly in the top 5!!
#5 Thanksiving when I took Megan and Noah with me to visit mom, and dad.
#4 Thanksgiving 2007 when I went up to Sutherland, and had Thanksgiving with my BFF Carey and her family.
#3 Thanksgiving 2004 when Dee and I went to Wisconsin and visited my mom, and then went to see the Packers play on the Monday after Thanksgiving.
#2 This year. It was a whole day event. The food was great. I got to celebrate with family. I got to see some family I haven't seen in a couple of years. Plus I got tos spend the rest of the weekend with my favorite cousin Dee and one of new favorite people Nick!!
#1 Thanksgiving 2008. I hosted Thanksgiving at my house. My mom, George, Carrin and company, and my BFF Carey and her family all came down. Then that weekend the rest of my extended family came down and we celebrated my Grandfather's 80 birthday.
Thanksgiving is and always will be my favorite holiday. I am always THANKFUL when I get to spend with people I love, and come away with great memories.
Labels: Family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home