What do you do....
When you think the people who live upstairs ar intentionally being loud and obnoxious?
They are running around RUNNING around all night long. They slam things all over the floor.
Tonight when I took Buddy out, they were on their deck above mine, and they were just standing, but as soon as they heard me out there too they started walking around so the snow would fall on me.
They drop their cigarette butts all over.
They are just the worst people to have living above you and there is nothing I can do about it.

2 Comments:
I would let the leasing company know. Maybe they can talk to them and if they get enough complaints they'll kick them out.
Sic Buddy on them- he can be a mean little bugger when he wants.
Throw buddies shit up on their deck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home