And Baby Makes Three

Monday, May 16, 2011

HIghlights & previews.

Here are a few highlights from the last month...

I have the all important "Ulitmate Wedding Planning Organizer". It was ordered online and has been extremely helpful in keeping everything in one place.

I have been collecting bridal magazines... so far I have to admit my favorite has been The Knot magazine, and Martha Stewart Weddings. I have to admit I love Martha. A lot of the ideas I have liked for decorating have come from Martha.

I love The Knot. I am using the website for my guest list manager. I have picked out a few dresses and hairstyles from there. They just have a lot of information all in one place. Although Martha Stewart's website has a lot of info out there too.

I Iove my mother & David's Mom too. They are amazing women who have been extremely helpful, and encouraging, but sometimes it can be stressful trying to rein the two of them in. They are extremely excited for this wedding which is awesome, but I have my list and I have priortized and sometimes they are thinking of things that are lower on my list and haven't had the brain power to think about yet.

This weekend I am going dress shopping. My mom, sister, and bridesmaids, plus David's sisters and mom, are joining me for a weekend of eating, drinking, and bridal shopping. I think it will be a great weekend. (I know David is looking forward to some boy time) The only disappointment is that my nieces won't be able to be there.

After the dress is picked out I get to do the thing I have been looking forward to... cake testing. Yum yum!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need me to help you with the cake tasting! Yummo - butter creme frosting!!!!
Natalie

May 16, 2011 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Come on down and you can help all you want. It will probably be sometime in June!!

May 17, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home