And Baby Makes Three

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 4...

Day 4 is coming to close. It was a really good day.

I spent the day with my mom and my Aunt Natalie. I found two outfits to wear on interviews. With lots of help from both of them.

I am not really used to shopping for myself with other people. Usually I go shopping with my sister and sometimes my mom, but I always feel bad if I am shopping with them, and shopping in a store they aren't really in to. I feel like they get bored, and don't really shop. Today I didn't care. I had a need and I wasn't going to stop till I filled the need.

I am really excited about the two outfits I got. One is a brown skirt with a really cute top from The Limited. And the other is pair of grey slacks with a cream top.

After mom and I got back to Stratford, I met my father, and his sister Candy, and her husband Steve at Applebee's for dinner. OMG it was prom tonight and let me tell you. Prom hair styles have NOT changed in the 15 years since I have been in high school. And I am not against people carrying a little extra weight, but let me tell you girls, there is a way to look good with the extra weight and there is a way to make that extra weight look just like that extra weight. Some of the poor girls looked so silly in their pretty dresses. I felt bad for them.

The dinner went nice. Now I am back at Mom and George's hanging out watching the History channel. Tomorrow we are going to a pancake feed, and Jennifer and her girls are coming over for lunch. Then I think, but am not sure yet, I will head down to spend some time with Dave. (remember from yesterday he was being a butt head).

I think Dave is over being a butt head. I am not really sure. Right now he is out at a bachelor party for one of his friends. He kind of likes to be a butt head on purpose sometimes. It is just what he does. So I am not really sure what his deal is right now. Either way I will enjoy my time with Jennifer and the girls. If he still wants to be a butt head tomorrow I will stay here till Monday and head home then.

So I have not slept past 7:30 yet. And I have not taken a nap yet either. That might change tomorrow. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home