And Baby Makes Three

Monday, January 11, 2010

Stream of Conscieneness

I'm laying bed....I can't sleep why can't I sleep? I feel tired...Why can't I fall asleep?...This has been happening way too often lately...Is the snow going to all melt away this week?...I hope so...Why does my dog have to be right up next to me when I sleep...is that why I can't sleep? ...It doesn't usually cause problems...What clothes should I take on my trip...Do I have enough clothes for my trip...I hope my friend Heather has a better year in 2010 than 2009 was for her...What should I have for lunch tomorrow?...What should I wear tomorrow. Its supposed to be nice out all week so I can wear cute shoes to work. I bet I'll have to dispatch this week...I wonder when I will see Dave again. I wonder if he wonders when he will see me again....I wonder how long I will lie here not able to fall asleep tonight...Do my upstairs neighbors realize how loud they are?...I like super hero's Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Transformers, does this make me a nerd?....How come real life guys don't do the romantic gestures like the guys in movies?..If someone friends you on Facebook and you don't want them to be your Facebook friend is that rude?..How come I struggle with my weight?...How come my cousin Aric didn't ask for my address today? He asked my sister, and my brother, and one of our other cousins?...I wonder if my dad is lonely? I hope not. I feel sad sometimes that I don't call him as much as I should...My ears are bothering me...Is my dog too spoiled? I'm sure if you asked him, he would say NO...I am still awake!...I wonder how much money I have in my piggy bank?...Will my cousin Deanna ever get engaged?...Dave called me this weekend when he was on his boys weekend!!...Wait does that mean I should call him at least once when I am on my trip?...Work is really going to suck tomorrow if I can't sleep...Do people think I'm pretty? Am I supposed to wonder that? Oh well when I can't sleep I can't help where my mind wanders...If I ever get engaged will the guy ask my dad for my hand in marriage? I think it is still a sweet gesture even if it doesn't mean anything anymore...Its kind of weird that I am dating my cousin's boyfriends best friend...Some actresses aren't very good...Candles make everything seem so romantic!!...If people haven't read Jane Austen they should. I wonder what my dog thinks sometimes...I still can't sleep, but I guess I will post this anyways.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

I have weird thoughts too when my mind keeps me awake...

January 11, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who does that. When I can't sleep, the weirdest shit goes through my head and I wonder where it comes form and why I am thinking about it at that time

January 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

Dave always makes fun of me because I come up with the most random thoughts and he always wonders where they come from. Now I can prove they really don't come from anywhere. Sometimes they are just there!

January 11, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home