And Baby Makes Three

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Going a Trip....


And I am going to take...

A... an Airplane (ok I'm not going to to pack
it in my suitcase or anything, but in order to
get where I am going I will have to ride on
one)
B.. Bikinis (yes I am going to brave the two
piece)
C... a Camera
D... Dave (I might have to take a picture of him since I won't be able to talk to him for 7 days)
E... Eyewear (you know cute sunglasses, contacts, and regular glasses)
F... Flip Flops
G... grins and smile (I'm pretty sure I won't be able to be crabby on this trip)
H... Headphones (please see I, and V)
I... iPod ( I don't go anywhere without this)
J... Jammies (to sleep in)
K... killer dress (something really cute to wear to dinner one night. I already have it picked out)
L... Luggage
M...Mug (insulted for all the drinks I am going to drink
N... Netrogena Suntan Lotion
O... Ones, fives, and tens.
P... Passport
Q... Quattro Razor (pretty sure I will be needing to shave my legs, and hey I couldn't come up with anything else for Q)
R... Reading materials (for the plane and to read while I am laying on the beach)
S... Sundresses
T... tank tops
U... Underthings (again what can you do for U??)
V... Video Games (I'll bring my DS for the plane ride)
W... Walking shoes
X... Xtra Room for souveniors
Y... (seriously if you can come up with something for Y let me know)
Z... a zebra??? I have a couple pairs of zebra shoes I could throw those in if I have to..

Sorry I can't take all of you. I am going to be honest, I will probably not even think of you. But I will be having a great time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Cute! i think I will do this one too when it gets closer to leaving time....

January 8, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Sheri and George said...

Y-yummy snacks to eat on the plane or while waiting in the airport
Otherwise a great list

January 9, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home