And Baby Makes Three

Monday, December 14, 2009

Missing You...

Dear Dave,

This was the first weekend, since we started dating that I can say I really missed you. I know that sounds cheesy, and a part of me still can't believe that I am admitting it. Yes we did talk this weekend, and in the past that has been enough for me. This weekend it wasn't. This weekend I wanted more. This weekend I wanted to see your smile. I wanted to see your face. I wanted to know you were there.

I knew when I first started talking to you back in September that the distance would be an issue for us...for me from time to time. It just surprised me this weekend, because it was the first time it came up.

I am getting used to you. When you are around I like having you there. You make me laugh. You take the time to actually listen to what I have to say. You care about the things that are going on in my life. You care about things that I like. You do things I like that maybe aren't your favorite. You care about me.

You make me happy. You make me happier then any other guy I have dated. Thank you for that. Thank you for being you. Thank you for making me laugh again. Thank you for making me smile again. Thank you for showing me it is ok to like a guy again.

Missing you

Tara

P.S. I hope I get to see you soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home