Day 3...
Day 3 is drawing to a close. Today wasn't very exciting. Last night I went out to dinner with my mom. The food was so good. Oh yummy yummy. We went to the Brew Pub in Marshfield. Highly recommend it. I had a martini with dinner. And then we went down to the bowling alley to meet up with George. I had 2 drinks there. Well after the guys got done bowling we went to Selma's with them. I started drink mixers there. I had a few drinks there. Needless to say I didn't wake up too early this morning. I wasn't hung over, but I didn't want to get out of bed.
So today I did some online research into a few things. And lazed around with my puppy the rest of the time. My dad was supposed to call me when he got done with work so we could meet up for a little while. But it is now 10:38 and I still haven't heard from him.
So I went out for Friday night Fish Fry with mom and George, then we went to Rocky's. I always have to make sure I stop in to Rocky's when I am in town.
My BFF from high school met up with me and I hung out with her, while the old people went home.
Tomorrow I am going shopping with my mom and aunt Natalie. I need to get a suit for my first job interview.
Jon the owner of the company I used to work for, had a friend who asked him if he knew of anyone he would recommend for a job. So Jon talked to his friend about me, and the guy was really interested in talking to me. So Jon sent me a text with his friend's information in it. I called the guy, and I have an interview set up for Wednesday morning.
It is in a small insurance agency in Omaha. They have been in the business for 25 years. I would be a customer service rep. Which means I would answer the phones, and help customers that walk in the door. Also I would kind of do some of the day to day operational stuff in the office. Pretty much being my own boss and making sure everything is taken care of around the office.
It sounds interesting. It is something I have never done before. It would be a new challenge. I am not sure what the pay is. I will find out Wednesday.
I have to admit to all of you that I was hoping just a little bit to get a job a little closer to Dave. But right now he is being a butt head so maybe I don't want to get a job closer to him. I just told myself where ever I find a job is where I will go. So I guess there is still a chance.
Plus I am looking into going back to school. I am going to set up an appointment at the local university to see what kind of grants and scholarships might be available for me. If I can get some good help I will probably be a student again. God help me!!
So there is the daily update. Look for more tomorrow. Hope life is finding you all well!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home