Day 2....
Well today is the second day of unemployment. So far it has been a pretty boring experience. I have filed for unemployment. I started doing some research on possibly going back to school instead of going back to work. Mom and George said they have programs for workers to go back to school. That could be an interesting option. I am not sure what I would go to school for. Maybe an space traveler? Or a princess? Or a circus performer? Hmmm.... maybe I should stick with something I know a little better. Oh wait they don't give a degree in being a snot....
What should I go to school for if that is what I end up doing? I wanted to be a lawyer at one time. I am good with finance. I am good at details. I just don't know if that is what I want to do. I am good at it. But it isn't what I wake up every morning wanting to do. I like to bake. But I know I don't want to do that as a job.
I guess I have a lot of research to do. And a lot of choices to make. So for right now, I am going to load up my puppy and head in to Marshfield to see my Grandma Weinfurter, & my aunt Candy. Tonight I will go to dinner with my mom and get my drink on. And tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home