And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crabby

I am crabby today. I shouldn't be. Yesterday was my birthday. Saturday I leave for a week on the beach. And yet here I am with a scowl on face, and not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

Yesterday at work was great. I got lots of birthday wishes thru Facebook and text. It was nice to know that so many people thought of me yesterday. Last night, another story. I was pumped up to go and just have a few drinks with some people I work with and a few friends. The only people that showed were Deb, and Brian. At least some people wanted to see me on my birthday.

Today... well where do I start. How about the most recent annoyance. I am trying to plan a night out for my sister who is getting married in April. This is what I love to do. I love planning events. I have asked her numerous times since the beginning of January for a list of places that she would like to go. Has she done this?? NO. Fine if you don't want to put in 2 seconds to give me a list maybe I don't want to put in my time doing invites and planning.

Toby... If you are walking out of the office and don't have your phone forwarded, then let us know so we know to answer the phone. And if you do leave the office take a phone with you SO Deb and I can get ahold of you if we need to. We don't have the answers that most people need when they call. You are NOT that important. And if you want to be that way, maybe WE won't help you out anymore.

Buddy... You are not a human. You do NOT need to try to drink my left over water out of the glass I left on the table next to the couch last night. You have a water dish that I feel up every day. DRINK out of it. I do NOT appreciate cleaning up a puddle of water in the morning.

Me... Get over it. Life is good. You have a guy that likes you. A dog that adores you. A job that pays the bills, and are leaving in a few days to go on a vacation you have dreamed of for years. If you don't pull your head out of your butt soon, I will have to kick your ass, or find someone bigger than me to do it for me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

You better check the crabby with your luggage cuz they ain't allowed on the beach next to me! Damn straight you better get over it and fast cuz vacay is right around the corner and I expect smiles with my sunshine and sand.
Of course warm weather and a couple drinks and you'll be ok.

February 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Get off my back! I gave you the list. Geesh!

February 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home