Day 9...
So another day...
Today I went and had lunch with my Grandma Schuler. She had hip replacement surgery on April 9, so she has been in a rehabilation facility for a couple of weeks. We just ate in the cafeteria. The food was actually really good. We had breaded chicken, and potatoes. Then I we went to her room, and a nice man came to join us a little while later. I went to get milk shakes for all of us, but when I got back she had been whisked away to some more physical therapy.
She seems so happy being around all the ladies there. I know she doesn't want to be there. But I think for now it is a really good place for her. She has lots of big plans for when she gets out of there. I hope she sticks to them. Because she needs to have something to keep her going.
Now if Grandpa gets his new parts and starts feeling better, then life will be good again. If I find a job life will be great.
I have not heard anything back from the place I interviewed at yesterday. I did call this afternoon and didn't get a call back. Which could be for any number of reasons.
Tonight I am going to an outing at my neighbor/friend Danielle's church. I think it will be a lot of fun.
Tomorrow I leave to go up to Story City and do some dress shopping with my VFC (very favorite cousin) Deanna. I am not sure if I will come back Sunday or Monday. I did tell Gma that I would take pictures so she can see the dresses Deanna tries on.
I may be MIA for the next couple of days, but you can all bet that as soon as I hear anything about a job I will let you all know!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home