Shopping, Wine, and lots of Girls!!
On Friday my mom is coming to Alden and then we are going to swing by and pick up Deanna so we can head down to Omaha! Carrin & my best friend Carey are going to meet us at the hotel, and Dave's mom & sisters are going to come down later.
We are going to eat, drink, talk, and most importantly...
Hunt until we find me a pretty pretty princess dress to wear on my wedding day!! Oh yeah and I guess we have to find the ugliest dress we can for the bridesmaids... because we all know they can't look better than me on my wedding day!
Honestly, I am really looking forward to a weekend out of town with the girls! It has been a year since I saw my best friend, it has been since January when I saw my mom & sister. It will be nice to have them all together with me while I look for the perfect dress (if such a thing exists).

1 Comments:
The perfect dress is out there and you know that we will not stop until we find it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home