Big Changes On the Horizon
So maybe I am a little crazy... Or maybe a lot crazy!!
Not only am I planning a wedding right now, but I accepted a new job! So I get the stress of planning a wedding (which actually hasn't been too bad yet) and the stress of a new job!
And if that isn't enough Dave just accepted a new job too! Yes we both put in our notices within days of each other and we both start the new jobs on the same day! It wasn't planned it just sort of happened that way!
My new job is going back to more accounting and less admin!! Yeah me!! for a large farming company in Alden called Summit Farms
Dave has taken more of sales position with a different company.
So the adventure continues. Hopefully we will both love our new jobs. I know we are both more than able to do excellent at the jobs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home