And Baby Makes Three

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Hardest Part

So I have been just a trucking along with the wedding plans!


Photographer -- Check
DJ -- Check
Weddding Party informed -- Check
Save the Dates picked out -- Check
Invites picked out --Check
Dress --Check
Bridesmaid Dresses -- Check
Centerpieces -- Check
Bouquets -- Check


Now that the big stuff has been taken care of... the stuff everyone else cares about, I am trying to figure out the most important part to me... the ceremony. I want to make sure I have just the right songs, and just the right bible verses picked. This is the hardest part of me.


I have some songs for walking down the aisle, for the unity candle, but how do you make sure you have just the right one. Just when I think I do I hear another song that makes me think... well maybe that song will work.

I want to make sure the words speak to exactly what Dave & I feel about this day, (ok well mostly me, because I think Dave will be happiest when he gets to have a beer in his hand!!).

I settling on the final songs and picking out the bible verses for the readings will be the part that will take me longest, and will be the part that matters the most to me! Nobody else might remember them the day after the wedding, but I will!

I will remember them till the day I die ... loving this man!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Make sure you check with the church. They might have certain songs that they use that you can chose from. Also they may have song that are not allowed.

June 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home