And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Worst Nightmare

For some reason about a week ago I have started to nightmares. Wedding nightmares! Terrifing nightmares! All about the darn girls I have asked to stand up in my wedding...It could just be because they are all big pain in butt!! Or more than likely it is because I am starting to stress about wedding details.

The first dream I had I got a call from the bridal store saying the girls dresses were in and ready to be picked up. I was really upset because the dresses weren't even supposed to be ordered yet. I wanted them to wait till the end of Augustish, to order the dresses, and here they were in already. And then when I go to pick them up Not one of the girls ordered the right dress or in the right color! It was a disaster! How could they do this to me? What were they thinking? Well apparently none of them really liked the first dress we picked out and so they all decided to just order whatever they wanted!! Damn girls, don't they know this isn't about them? Don't they know I want it to be all about me? I want them to wear potatoe sacks and look hideous so I will be the prettiest one there!!

The second dream was on the day of the wedding, and yes it involved those darn girls again!! Only this time I was up in a balcony (not sure where because our church doesn't have a balacony) but there I was with my mom watching all the guest come in and I noticed the girls walking around in RED dresses!! Don't know if they were the right style or not all I know is they were RED!! I flipped out broke down in tears! My mom tried to comfort me and tell me the color didn't matter, but I didn't want to hear it. I was going to call off the wedding because the girls ruined it!

Needless to say I wasn't really stressed about the dresses until I started having dreams about those damn bridesmaids! Maybe I should bench them all and choose some new ones? If your interested let me know I might be looking for some new recruits!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home