What's in a Song??
So Dave and I have a song since about right after I moved in with him.... I don't know if real people do this anymore or if it is just high school kids. The song is a super sweet song, and here is the big surprise he picked it out. He came home from the farm one night and while I was making dinner he downloaded the song to his iPod and then played and danced with me in the living room. SunShine
I was super surprised when he did this. It was something I always thought was a super romantic thing, but never thought I would find a guy that would actually do it. And I never told Dave that I always wanted to dance like that in the living room. And I never thought he was the type of guy to do that!! But it will always be one of my favorite memories with him.
But... there have been a number of other songs that have come up that always make me think of Dave...
She Daisy -- Passenger Seat
Kenny Chesney -- She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
And there is one that made him think of me...
Kenny Chesney -- You and Tequilla
See I am a person who loves music! I always have it playing. I have soundtrack for my life. Songs can remind me of certain moments or people. The good, the bad, and the ugly...
So last night when we were driving a song came on the radio,
Are you Gonna Kiss Me or Not
and I told Dave that I thought the song should be "Our Song". It was US.. Even the name of it is something I say to him ALL the time. Like Daily!!
So I have a question for all of you... Is it ok to change "Your Song"?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home