And Baby Makes Three

Monday, July 25, 2011

So this I haven't posted in a while. I have not had any time! This is a huge change from my previous life. In the past I used to sit around by myself with not much to do. Occasionally I would go with my friends, but most of my time has been spent by myself. Now especially the last 5 weeks I have been on the go constantly! My new job is busy busy busy. I love it. I hardly have time to email let along blog (which is when I used to do my blogging in my previous life), and Dave hasn't been traveling so when I get some from work I have been bumming around with him and the weekends have been full full full

Last weekend I went to Omaha and hung out with my sister and my nieces! It was so nice! I haven't had time with them since I moved to Alden. Don't get me wrong I have seen them, but I haven't had time to just hang out with them like we did this weekend!

I got down there Friday and hung out with Moe & Carrin. Then Saturday we woke up early picked up Meg from her friend's housed and headed down to the Old Market to check out the Farmer's Market. This was my first time at a Farmer's Market and it was pretty cool. They had a ton of stuff. I bought fresh herbs, and bread, and spices, and tea! I could have spent a lot more, but I limited myself.

Then we head out to do some wedding shopping. I didn't really have a list of things I needed or wanted, I just want to check out the craft stores and see what kind of stuff they had that I might be able to use. It was a success!!

I found some awesome invites that I am really excited about at one place, and I found some decorations at another place, and I found a cool idea for my gift table, and ideas for my cake table, and ideas for favors, and I found a pattern for the flower girl dresses. I am super excited about all the ideas I got this weekend! And I thank my sister for her help!! Now I just need a weekend with my mom so she can help me hammer out all the rest of the little details!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home