1 Year Ago
One year ago today, I was wearing white (ok maybe off white), and getting my hair, and anxiously awaiting the time I would see David for the first time on our wedding day!! I can't believe it has been a year since this.
It has been a good year. A year of ups and downs, but a good year. Even after all the times I want to strangle him, sometimes I want to throw in the towel, I have to say I do think we are better and stronger than we were a year ago.
David has been my strength when my Grandpa was sick. He has been my humor relief when I think things are out of control. He is the first person I talk to every morning, and the last person I talk to every night, even when he isn't home. I know I am not the easiest person to put up with, but somehow he does a great job of it. I am so grateful I waited to find the man who was perfect for me.
No it isn't always roses and rainbows. Actually it never is. He isn't the type who is going to coo and pet me, but he is the type who is going to push me to be better, and hug me when I cry, and make me laugh when I want to scream.
And now we are starting a new journey and I know he will be a great dad when our little man gets here in about a month. Since October I have seen a wonderful and amazing change in him. He has more patience, and enjoys things he never would have enjoyed before.... Like picking rocks with our nephews on Mother's Day. He could have been golfing or working on farm stuff, and instead totally randomly when we were cruising around the boys wanted to get out and help Uncle David. When we got home David told me there wasn't anything else he would have rather have done!! It is stuff like that, that makes me love him more each day!!
Happy Anniversary to my one and only Love!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home