The Cat is Out of the Bag
Well my little cub, you are 11 weeks today, and no longer a secret! We started telling the family at Thanksgiving... First your family on Daddy's side. Man Grandma Jane was excited. She can't wait till Thanksgiving next year, and Tori your cousin is already planning on baby-sitting.
Then I told Great Grandpa Schuler on Friday, and man was he excited.... "Oh kid that is great! Wow I am so happy for you!! That is really awesome!" And this went on for a little while...I didn't expect that from him because he doesn't always express his emotions like that. Then of course he got on the phone and the news started to spread. Aunt Paula called next and she was happy too. And slowly we started to tell everyone else.
Everyone, and I mean everyone is so excited about you!! I can't wait till you get here so you can meet all the people who love you already....of course me and daddy, and Nana Sheri & Grandpa George, Papa Kenny, Grandma Jane & Grandpa Tom, Buddy, all your aunts, uncles and cousins, and all the other amazing people that we have as friends!!
So stay snuggle in there safe and warm, and keep growing my little love!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home