And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crafty Little Things

So this week I have officially started doing wedding crafts. I made Dave buy me some circut supplies so I can get some stuff done while he is in the fields harvesting. He hasn't started harvesting yet, but I couldn't wait. So this week I have started working on my first circut craft.

For my first craft I am making a little banner to hang above the gift table. I have all the paper, and I think I have everything set up, tomorrow night I am going to start the cutting. I know it will be super cute and fun when it is done. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

The second craft I will be doing is some centerpieces. I will show pictures when I get it done. This is centerpiece is one that Dave decided he wanted (surprisingly he has started to have some input on a few things. At first I thought he was joking, but turns out he wasn't). They are something that were at a benefit we went to. His mom was one of the hostess so she snagged one for me, so I could steal the idea. I just need to decide what kind of candles I want to go on tables too.

I am super excited to finally be down to doing some "tasks" for the wedding. I have a vision in my head and I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Now all I have to do is get Dave to sit down to have our engagement pictures taken, but hopefully I will get some shopping done this weekend for some new outfits for the pictures!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrin said...

Sounds like things are coming together!

September 15, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home