And Baby Makes Three

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 12(Not the greatest)

So my little peanut, most times mommy would be excited to learn she lost 6 pounds, but not while she has a baby on board, and not when it wins her a trip to the hospital! Which is exactly what happened!!

Last week mommy noticed her ulcerative colitis was acting up, which all doctors assured me would go into remission when she got pregnant, but no of course that couldn't be he case with us.... So she tried to get her prescriptions which took some help from your grandma Jane, and she started to take them on Wednesday. By Friday she couldn't keep anything down. She thought maybe she was greeting better, but Saturday and Sunday were about the same... Daddy was hunting, but he was in contact with mommy all day long, and she just laid on the couch or was in the bathroom. I did go out to Grandma's because her and your aunts and cousins were making Christmas cookies, but I wasn't out there long, and by the time I got home, I was sick again!!

Sunday was more of the same. Daddy got home Sunday night and mommy had tried to eat some real food, and then she tried to take a shower, but that didn't work very well. Her supper didn't stay in her tummy.

She was getting really worried about you! How could you possibly be getting what you needed if she couldn't keep anything down. So Monday mommy went to work and called the doctor right away. The doctor wanted her to come down, and took one look at her and decided he was going to give her an IV to get her feeling better. But he wanted her seen by tummy doctor too, but she couldn't get into the tummy doctor by him so Dr Leeds decided to but her in hospital so she could rest and get the medical attention we needed... So we got a 24hour stay in the hospital where they gave me lots of stuff to make us feel better.

Yesterday Dr Leeds, and the tummy doctor came to see us and make sure we were doing better, and they said we could go home som Gma Jane came to get us, and we stopped for our meds, and to get a few other things we needed and we came home. Today we are still on bed rest, and a liquid diet!! Later this afternoon we will try to eat really food!!

My tummy is growling like it wants real food, but it still doesn't sound good to mommy, but she will try to eat something, because she wants to make sure you are ok.....although Dr Leeds assured mommy that you will suck everything you need from her, even if she isn't getting what she needs. She only needs to be worried if her hemoglobin drops because then you won't be getting the oxygen you need!! And so far that is completely ok!!

I don't know what I would do if something happened to you!! I would be crushed if something mommy did or if her body caused you any harm!! All I want to do is make sure you are ok!! The nurse yesterday tried to listen to your heartbeat to make mommy feel better, but she couldn't find it....but she did say that she cold hear you moving all over, and that you were very active!! So that made me feel much better!! Now I just have to wait a month till I can see you again!!

I love you so much my little cub!! I hope you are growing lots and lots in there, and know that mommy is trying to do everything she can to take great care of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home