11 Weeks Old
So my little peanut, you are 11 weeks old, which means you are the size of a fig... All your organs are forming, and you are starting to develop into a boy or girl.... You have arms & legs and even though I can't feel it you are moving all the time right now (I can't wait till I can start feeling you in there!!) you have eye lids, and teeth, a tongue, nose and lips!! You are quite the little person!! I can't believe how much you change from week to week!!
Right now mommy is having really bad headaches, just one more of the perks of growing you. And today is the first day in a really really long time that I was hungry. I have been so sick that I have not wanted to eat, but have been eating a little when I could, so I see this as a major accomplishment!! I think we are finally learning to get along!!
Right now I am snuggling with your puppy Buddy,while daddy is on the road, so stay safe and snuggled up my love and I will do my best to take care of you!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home