No More Drama Please
So to say I am not going to be rushing out and getting pregnant as soon as this one is over is a little bit of an understatement. This pregnancy has not been "normal" since the start, and it doesn't seem like it is going to end that way either.
I am due 2 months from today, and had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and found out that I am measuring 2 cm bigger than I should be for the second appointment in a row. So I have to have another ultrasound in two weeks to make sure the baby is ok. Of course my doctor tried to re-assure me that if he was worried and it was a big deal he would have done an ultrasound yesterday. But that really doesn't re-assure a first time mommy. All a first time mommy hears is there maybe something wrong with my baby, and it might be because of me.
So first I had slight morning sickness, and then spotting, and had to have an ultrasound down at 5 and 6 weeks. Then the morning sickness got worse and I was in the hospital. Then I had maybe 2 months of "normal" and now I am back to worrying again.
I am scared that there maybe something wrong with my baby, and that is all I can think of right now. Why can't this just be normal?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home