And Baby Makes Three

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday

Well my little stinker... Saturday was my birthday, and you know how I spent it.... Doing stuff for you. I met my friend Carey and her family to do some shopping, and every where I went I was looking for stuff for your room, or I would see cute shoes or onesies for you (not that I bought them.) My whole day was spent looking at things for you instead of looking for things for me (like it should have been.) But I have a feeling that is how shopping is going to go for me from now on... Shopping for mommy will take a backseat to shopping for you!

Carey's little girls are SO EXCITED for you. Lily who is 3 right now kept asking me to see my baby. And I kept telling her you were still in my belly, and she asked me why. Then I put her hands on my belly even though she couldn't feel you yet, and she thought that was pretty cool. At one point when she asked why my baby was in my belly her dadddy told her it was because I ate you to keep you safe.... That made me laugh pretty hard!!

Daddy has been gone for 10 days now... and he gets home tonight. I have missed him. I am looking forward to seeing him tonight. and I know he misses you. He asks me every day at least 2 times a day how you are doing. And he makes sure I am taking good care of you. I know as soon as he gets home he will talk to you again....He really likes to do that. And Mommy gets more snuggles now then she used to because Daddy likes to lay with his hand on her belly so he can "feel" you. Even though he still can't feel you in there.

He will be a great daddy. He is already planning for all the toys you will need, and all the trips he will take you on, and having you in the tractor & combine with him when he is farming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home