Daddy Did Great
David was a very busy guy this weekend, and surprised me this weekend. Not only did he get the stuff done that I asked him to do, he thought up some really great ideas, that I didn't even ask him to do!
He cleaned out all his stuff out of the nursery closet and moved all the furniture out of the nursery and tore out all the carpeting, and put up the new trim! This was on my list of things I asked him to do! So when he got done with that.. He decided to paint the closet! I did not ask him to do this, but it was amazing of him to think of it, and do it!
Then he stained the toy box he is making! I saw this great idea that a friend of my pinned on Pinterest for a inexpensive storage box, that I was going to do for the few toys Baby D has right now. David said he would just throw some 2x4's together and make something for me to use instead of a cardboard box. Well he has totally taken that to the next level. He started to build the frame before I left, but while I was gone he stained it, and decided to make it look like a little barn!! It is going to be so super cute, and he came up with it all on his own!
I was totally blown away!
Today we ordered the furniture and blinds so they should be here in time to put up next weekend after the carpet gets installed. And then we are going to finish registerting.
And the rest of this week we will work on clean out the spare bedroom since we are having carpet put in there at the same time as nusery.
After the carpet is in I can start put the finishing touches in and then I can start lining up people to clean the rest of the carpets in the house! We are getting close to the home stretch!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home