And Baby Makes Three

Monday, February 25, 2013

Shake your Groove Thing

Well this weekend I felt my little man move... Now I have been felling him move from the inside, but this was the first time I had my hand on my tummy and could feel it with my hand. It was so cool. I wasn't expecting it. I was just reclining in one of my favorite chairs, and I had my hand on my tummy and all of a sudden I was like "holy crap I just felt you move... like felt it felt it." David was just getting home from the farm so I called him upstairs right away, and wouldn't know as soon as he put his hand on my tummy the little turkey stopped moving...(I kind of thought this was really really funny). Then after David walked away, I put my hand back on my tummy and I could watch my tummy move. It looked like it was just doing a little wave or something.... then I started to feel the movement again. I called David back over and again as soon as his hand was on my tummy the movement stopped. I thought was hilarious. David is such a ornery booger, that I think it is funny his son is doing to him what David would do to me if he had the chance!!

I know it is only a matter of time before David does feel it himself, but in the mean time I will enjoy having it to myself as much as I can. Becuase I know once he gets here... it is game on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home