And Baby Makes Three

Monday, May 6, 2013

6 Weeks To Go (at least I hope so)

We are down to 6 weeks on the countdown. The little booger was 5lbs 3oz on Thursday. 16% above average. The was head down, but this can change, as he runs out of room. He lots of hair (totally explains the horrible heartburn).

Dave, Baby Dunning & I have had our 2 showers, and we have almost everything we need. We just need a changing pad, and a pack n' play and then we should be set!! And you know of course I need to find a cute outfit for him to make his first ride home in, so I guess that will mean I will have to do some shopping (darn it!)

The nursery is packed full of stuff right now, but otherwise done! I just have to talk Daddy into make some shelving to put all the books on that we got! And I need to find places to put all the bottles, and kitchen stuff in.

After seeing the super cute chubby chubby checks last week, I am getting really really excited to meet my little man. I know I am totally biased, but man he is a cutie! I just want to kiss those checks so bad!

After hearing how big he is and that he will be gaining on average a half pound to a pound each week for the next 6 weeks, I am hoping he stays in there long enough to be healthy. Don't get me wrong I am not looking forward to having a 10 or 11 pound baby, but I do want him to be healthy. So the longer he stays in the better, but I guess he will come when he is good and ready to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Finnell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home