And Baby Makes Three

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing on the Computer

For all of you who want a little dog, first let me warn you that yes they are totally adorable, and wonderful in so many ways, but they are way more needy when it comes to attention, and they have their ways for making sure they get it. When I try to do things on the computer this is what I get.
And This!
These were taken with the web cam on my computer. It is so much fun having him around.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri and George said...

Cute! Buddy you are such an attention craver!
I love your new look for your blog! Very Nice!

April 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Carrin said...

Ok, it may be annoying but it is so freakin' cute!

April 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home